Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Demands of child to God मराठी कविता = बाल गीत

Demand of child to God

1. A child's demands to God (English Translation)
Lord Ganesha, please give me the super brains
Godess Saraswati, please give me the conscience while working,
Lord Hanuman, please give me the energy, devotion and power,
Lord Shiva, please keep me awake and aware at all the times,
Godess Lakshmi, please keep me happy all the times,
Lord Vishnu, please keep me in peace, at all the times,
Lord Ram, please protect me from all evil forces, at all the times,
Godess Earth, please forgive all the creatures on you, for creating non-sense.


2. Devala Maganya (Marathi original that was created while my child was sleeping):
मराठी कविता = बाल गीत

Ganapati Bappa Akkal De
Sharada Mata Buddhi De
Maruti Raya Bhakti De, Shakti De
Bholenth Shuddhi De
Lakshmi Mata Sukhi Thev
Vishnu Deva Shant Thev
Ram Raya Rakshan Kar
Pruthvi Mata Sarvanchya Sarva Chukana Maaf Kar.
coming more.

3. Bhagavan ko bacche ki parthana (HINDI)
(There is no lucidity for the time being, will be made, by God's will)

Ganeshji mujhe shuddha dimag do
Sharada mata mujhe buddhi do
Hanumanji bhakti do shakti do
Bholenath mujhe hosh do
Lakshmi mata mujhe sukh me rakho
Vishnu bhagavan mujhe shant rakho
Ramji mera rakshan karo
Pruthvi mata sabaki galatiya maaf karo.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude,
ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: