Thursday, May 09, 2013

Poem: "Every next generation must smell beautiful, better than the previous one"

Poem: Every next generation must smell beautiful, better than the previous one


Indian Magnolia/ Plumeria (Chafa/ Champa flower/ Frangipani) was falling on the streets of University Campus,
I asked one student to pick it up and smell.
He did.
Was amazed to get such a beautiful fragrance.
He said, "First time in my life, I have this experience".
I asked him, "Can we be like that?"
He asked, "What do you mean, Sir?"
I said, "Even after we die, our fragrance send everyone spellbound, and inspires happiness and values in their lives?"
He said, "Why not Sir? You keep helping people all around the world, your life might smell beautiful even before you die, you're legend, Sir."
I said, "If mine is the first generation of teacher in this University, then, how should your generation contribute and smell? Isn't it better than the best fragrance?"
He said, "Yes, Sir. We'll. I agree, that Every next generation must smell beautiful, better than the previous one, other wise, humans will stop evolving beautifully."

Poet:
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude,
ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: