Languages Made Easy, English to Chinese (Simplified) |
|
I take help from my cousin to translate this. In all the languages, whether foreign or Indian I did it myself or took help from friends, cousins, and / or Google translator when it started functioning. These are all original contents. 靠着神的恩典,通过与Ashish马诺哈尔Urkude博士提出的问题,世界银行,世界经济论坛和组织的联合国,以保存人类文明: http://www.managementengineering.blogspot.in/2014/05/by-gods-grace-questions-raised-by-dr_7472.html |
|
:: I :: | :: :: |
:: He :: | :: :: |
:: She :: | ::她:: |
:: You :: | :: :: |
:: Come :: | ::来吧:: |
:: Came :::: | ::来到:::: |
:: Will come :::: | ::来:::: |
:: Open :::: | ::打开:::: |
:: Opened :::: | ::开业:::: |
:: Will open :::: | ::打开:::: |
:: Sit :::: | ::坐:::: |
:: Walk :::: | ::步入:::: |
:: Eat :::: | ::吃:::: |
:: Drink :::: | ::饮料:::: |
:: Win :::: | ::赢得:::: |
:: Go :::: | ::转到:::: |
:: Run :::: | ::运行:::: |
:: I go :::: | ::我去:::: |
:: He goes :::: | ::他去:::: |
:: He eats an apple :::: | ::他吃一个苹果:::: |
:: He is eating an apple :::: | ::他吃一个苹果:::: |
:: He ate an apple :::: | ::他吃了一个苹果:::: |
:: I saw the film last week :::: | ::我看到了电影上周:::: |
:: She came by bus yesterday :::: | ::昨天她乘坐公交车来到:::: |
:: They went to the temple :::: | ::他们去寺院:::: |
:: He slept the whole night :::: | ::他睡了整整一夜:::: |
:: He wrote well in the examination :::: | ::他写在考试:::: |
:: He has eaten :::: | ::他已经吃:::: |
:: He had eaten :::: | ::他吃了:::: |
:: He had gone :::: | ::他已经:::: |
:: He had come :::: | ::他来到:::: |
:: He will eat :::: | ::他会吃:::: |
:: He will go :::: | ::他将去:::: |
:: He will come :::: | ::他会来:::: |
:: What is your name? :::: | ::你叫什么名字? :::: |
:: What :::: | :: :::: |
:: Your :::: | 你:::: |
:: Name :::: | ::名称:::: |
:: What did you do? :::: | ::你做了什么? :::: |
:: What should I do? :::: | ::我应该怎么做呢? :::: |
:: What are the questions? :::: | ::哪些问题? :::: |
:: What were the questions? :::: | ::问题是什么? :::: |
:: What is the last question? :::: | ::最后一个问题是什么? :::: |
:: What is written in the letter? :::: | ::在信中写的是什么? :::: |
:: What you had been told? :::: | ::你曾告诉? :::: |
:: What will be the answer? :::: | ::会有什么答案? :::: |
:: Why did you come? :::: | ::你为什么来? :::: |
:: Why did you sleep? :::: | ::为什么你睡了吗? :::: |
:: Why did you tell him to go? :::: | ::为什么你叫他去? :::: |
:: Why did he bring the bag? :::: | ::为什么他带来的袋子? :::: |
:: Why did she pay the money? :::: | ::为什么她付的钱吗? :::: |
:: Why did they sit there? :::: | ::他们为什么坐在那里? :::: |
:: Why do you drive the car? :::: | ::为什么你开车的吗? :::: |
:: Why are they late for the meeting? :::: | ::为什么他们开会迟到? :::: |
:: How did you come? :::: | ::你是怎么来的吗? :::: |
:: How did you sleep? :::: | ::你睡得怎么样? :::: |
:: How did you drive? :::: | ::你是怎么开车的? :::: |
:: How did you write? :::: | ::你是怎么写的? :::: |
:: How many apples are there in my hand? :::: | ::我的手有多少苹果? :::: |
:: How many did you take? :::: | ::你采取了多少? :::: |
:: How much did he pay you? :::: | ::他付你多少钱? :::: |
:: How much distance to go? :::: | :去多少距离? :::: |
:: How was the journey yesterday? :::: | ::昨天的旅程如何? :::: |
:: Which way did you come? :::: | ::哪种方式,你来吗? :::: |
:: Which is your favorite color? :::: | ::哪个是你最喜欢的颜色? :::: |
:: In which room did you sleep? :::: | ::你睡在哪个房间? :::: |
:: Which story did you tell? :::: | ::你告诉哪个故事? :::: |
:: Which is the sweetest fruit? :::: | ::这是最甜蜜的水果? :::: |
:: Which is the best newspaper in Hindi? :::: | ::报纸印地语哪个是最好的吗? :::: |
:: Which Indian state has the largest population? :::: | :哪种印度国家拥有最多的人口? :::: |
:: Where did you come from? :::: | ::你从哪里来? :::: |
:: Where did you sleep? :::: | :你在哪里睡? :::: |
:: Where is the manager’s cabin? :::: | :经理的客舱在哪里? :::: |
:: Where should I go? :::: | ::我应该去哪里? :::: |
:: Whom should I contact? :::: | ::我应该和谁联系? :::: |
:: Is it a book? :::: | ::是一本书吗? :::: |
:: It is a book :: | ::这是一本书:: |
:: Is it the answer? :::: | ::是答案吗? :::: |
:: It is the answer :: | ::答案:: |
:: Will you come with me? :: | ::请问你跟我来吗? :: |
:: I shall come with you. :::: | ::我必与你同在。 :::: |
:: Will you give me your pen? :::: | ::请问你能给我你的笔吗? :::: |
:: Yes, of course. :::: | ::是的,当然。 :::: |
:: Can you give me your pen? :::: | ::你能告诉我你的笔吗? :::: |
:: Can you lift the box? :::: | ::你能抬起箱子里? :::: |
:: Can you write the exam? :::: | ::你能写的考试吗? :::: |
:: Did you have your lunch? :::: | ::你有你的午餐? :::: |
Coming more, thanks to Chinese Speaking friends | 未来更多,这要归功于中国发言的朋友 |
Frankly, I know other languages that I wrote but not Japanese and Chinese. Will put pronounciation soon, by using google translator. | 坦率地说,我知道我写的,但日本和中国的其他语言。 |
I took help from cousin who knows it. | 我帮助表弟谁知道它。 |
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, ashish.urkude@gmail.com | Urkude的阿希什马诺哈尔乔博士,ashish.urkude
@ gmail.com
|
Forever Denlightened self & every entity across multiple universes by walking the talk full of ethics & values, is the objective of this blog. Thanks & best wishes to all the URL on Blog. Gratitude to 125+ million people from 175 countries for reading Solution Master e Free Book which claims that Achieving Sustainable Development Goals is possible on earth or everywhere. May God Bless Us All. Whether you hate me, Whether you love me, I am going to Contribute, Contribute,Contribute.
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Languages Made Easy, English to Chinese (Simplified)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment