How to delight and keep enlightened self and every entity around the multiverse (multiple universes) at all the times, is the main objective of this blog. It could be achieved by using proper human values, ethical behaviour, management practice/s and technologies. Thanks and best wishes to all the websites/ URL keepers for allowing me to put them on this blog.
Finally: Whether you hate me,Whether you love me,I am going to Contribute, Contribute, Contribute.
Friday, October 16, 2015
Top 10: In Brief: Problems in Industries in India: With Possible Solutions: We require different model for earning profit, generating jobs, and let reaching benefits to grass root level, even at the global level.
Top 10: In Brief: Problems in Industries in India: With Possible Solutions: We require different model for earning profit, generating jobs, and let reaching benefits to grass root level, even at the global level. All Top 10, series, are all my original research papers that I've been trying to publish since 1994. WE NEED DIFFERENT MODEL for research and contribution to society at large.
1. Why can't education be business? Get it linked to industry and get it result oriented for this world. Right from 10th grade on campus placement should be there. If government can put money directly into the account....why can't government reach at home and provide education to all using service sector that is result oriented?
2. Why can't politics be declared business? Let be result oriented than profit oriented for the nation.... than party specific....the party that develops India or state or city it's ruling it's party-men should get some proper recognition after 5 years of public evaluation of record...
3. Taxes should not be more than 2% on anything...otherwise it should be treated as interference in our personal domain.....This 2% taxes will be paid at the end of the year for every / all transaction at home to government....Also, once I wrote, if government gives 3% or 4% or 8% interest on Deposit,then that should be rate of the housing loan or education loan or automobile loan..whey they ask for 10.1% interest on loan? If government and politics is business it must be declared in advanced in the Constitution of India itself.....
4. Service sector should be controlled by government in such a fashion that each and every person living in India should have AADHAR card and GPS attached to it....and his welfare should be taken care by government including provision of job, medical, education...facilities...misuse if proven should have...severe punishment...If government can put money directly into the account..why can't government reach at home and provide education to all using service sector that is result oriented?
5. All Professional Education should be Entrepreneurship oriented...
6. Vigilance, and compliance department must have highly ethical person who keep a watch on this....the most truthful, and ethical person should be trillionire not billionaire in fact.
7. The system should be so transparent that any fraud should be caught at it's first penny itself....
8. 93% laborers are working in un organised sectors and they should be brought in organised sector, as soon as possible and benefits should be provided to them to let them feel at least they are human. Companies those are showing loss but are earning profit in sister concern should be taken over by government ASAP so that, the right message goes to others.
9. Women Entrepreneurs should be encouraged....they can bring more ethics in the market....and slowly removing gender, class, this and that inequality.
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, Nagpur, India, firstname.lastname@example.org