The point I'm raising has following reasons:
Part A: International Boundary Disputes:
1. Look and India and Pakistan, 4 wars over the boundary dispute.
2. India and China, 1 war over the boundary dispute.
3. Argentina and Great Britain, Falkland war, over the boundary dispute.
4. ........... can quote at least 200 such hot and burning cases, instantanly.
Part B: State or Provincial Boundary Disputes:
1. Tamilnadu and Kerala,
2. Maharashtra and Karnataka, ex. over city of Belgaum,
3. UP could be divided into several smaller parts, some say....
4. Maharashtra could e divided into Vidarbha and other parts, some say.....can quote 10 such hot and burning cases.
Part C: Even Cities, Towns and Villages have boundary disputes:
1. Some people who get benefits of Jungle land do not their land to be included in City or Metropolitan regions,
2. Some villagers want, their village to be part of big urban bodied and get Metropolitan facilities, ...over 1000 such burning cases, only in India....
There is no end.
Why not we sit together, solve these problems once and for all and work for development of societies?
Why we waste time on such petty issue and why we create it?
The point has following live and hot news as the reference, that China has border disputes with Philippines, Japan, ................., India,........ LET'S SOLVE ONCE AND FOR ALL and avoid future conflicts.