- Only 10 countries trying for these things will not solve the total humanitarian problems.
- Ex. If India wants to be advanced nation, or any country needs to be at the top, these are necessities. Top doesn’t always means in certain domains only. If athlete has to perform the best, baby sitting can solve the problem, just try. We’ve seen children performing well, in studies, if babysitted, and it’s applicable in other domains as well, it’s my experience. Have records of more than 1000 people on this issue.
- Ex. Unless encouraged of given special importance none will opt for it. Ex. Astronauts and Cosmonauts, etc.
- Ex. Undue importance to non-essential people, places, and events, wastes time as per each individuals mind set. This could be different for each individual, for few watching movie is waste of time, for few going to religious places is waste of time, etc. but in case it’s balanced among each one of these are taken care as per their needs and wants in a limited framework can help and give humanity a better result. Ex. Some people hate politicians, some hate movie stars, some hate religious leaders, some hate the news readers, some hate teachers, some hate enemy country people, etc. and in case you make these people comfortable for sometime and then convince them that plurality is the humanity, and help overcome then it will help in long run.
- Article appeared earlier: “India should try for 2016 and 2020 A.D. Olympics written in 2008 A.D.” http://www.indianmba.com/Faculty_Column/FC886/fc886.html etc. Similarly, it’s applicable everywhere, “Early the better.”
- Also,...........Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, India
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Babysitting with conducive atmosphere need to be created for Scientists Athletes Researchers Professors and others in case we need the Developed Society or to go to Distant Galaxies
Babysitting with conducive atmosphere need to be created for Scientists, Athletes, Researchers, Professors, other Experts and others in case we need the Developed Society or even to go to Distant places in the Galaxies