Monday, July 04, 2016

USA's new National Song by truly a Global Citizen

United States of America's (USA's) NEW NATIONAL SONG: Of course if they accept it then only:

Title: That's my USA : (In USA English):

Freedom to live,
Freedom to speech,
Freedom to learn,
Freedom to earn,
Ya! That's my USA, y' that's my USA!     !1!

Strong Regulations,
Strong Medical set up,
Strong infrastructure,
Strong Democracy,
That's my USA, y' that's my USA!        !2!

Sky is not the limit,
Hubble has gone beyond,
Traveling is not the limit,
Voyager 10 has left our Solar System,
That's my USA, y' that's my USA!       !3!
..............................Poet, Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, True Global Citizen.
More stanzas/ paragraphs are there, but just to greet USA on Independence Day, only 3 put here.
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, India. 

No comments: