Thursday, September 13, 2012

God’s supreme advice in my agonies and joy (Poem)


God’s supreme advice in my agonies and joy
Whenever my heart burns, while, I see the workers working hard,
but getting negligible in return,
I feel, I should help them, and reduce their burden;
at that time, I talk to God and then God replies, 
“Do you think, I’m not in them and not taking care of them?”
Whenever my heart feels agony, when, I see, the eroding moral values, that are degrading the society,
I feel, I should step in, and help saints, reduce their responsibility;
at that time,
I talk to God and then god replies, “Do you think, I’m not taking care of this issue?”
Whenever my heart feels joy when I see the children playing and enjoying and getting full bliss of life,
I feel I should join them and feel the same;
at that time,
I talk to God and then God replies, “You yourself are supreme soul, and do you think you are not in any of these entities?”
Aum. Amen.

(I believe everyone reading this poem, will 100% agree that Veda are apourushey, because, these supreme words can't come from any other source than God/Almighty himself, Aum. Amen.).
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude,

No comments: