Friday, August 31, 2012

DEBATE: Are Organizations like NASA, CERN, ISRO, RSA, ESA slowing down the pace of Research implementation in everyday life?

DEBATE: Are Organizations like NASA, CERN, ISRO, RSA, ESA slowing down the pace of Research implementation in everyday life?

Dr. Ashish: Judge of the Debate:
I'm not against these organizations but, against the slower pace of implementation of research for the benefit of humankind.  They are great at their own way and in their own domain.

I've my own experiences with all these organizations, besides following different opinions of the participants:

Candidate 1. CERN: I've send my research to CERN, about Quark Based Technology, even yesterday I got the answer on International Call that you've come with proper procedure. I said since 2004 I'm sending you email, why can't it be that email forwarded to Chief Scientists so that I can discuss with them, otherwise how the research will progress? The switch board, has warning not to forward such calls....I think they are doing their jobs and research is GIVEN LESS IMPORTANCE.
Candidate 2. Same case with NASA.
Candidate 3. Same with Harvard Business School, California Management Review, and even same with Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad, -Vikalpa, when they rejected my Infosys Case Study saying they won't get value addition and readership from it, as it's a Indian Organization and surprisingly for 1 year I got at least 200 emails everyday from world wide when that case study was published.By now, the emails have crossed the subscription of Harvard Business Review, California Management Review and IIM-Vikalpa put together.
Candidate 4. Same case with ISRO, they don't listen to non-Scientific community like me.
Candidate 5. Same case with Microsoft, IBM, TCS, Wipro, and even Infosys, when they rejected my chance to develop new algorithm for anti-virus, and still anti-viruses are not that strong as that algorithm is not developed. Surprisingly, Infosys, interviewed me and after 3 stages they didn't had a expert to interview me since last 7 years. Wipro rejected my candidature as I'm not from IIT, same is the case with Tata's. IBM thought, though I happened to be author books in the field of ICT, but... I've no working knowledge of developing software and my 11 books in IT field are .....and are of no use.
Candidate 6. Russian Space Agency (RSA) (Roscosmos), could not read English and they out-rightly deleted my email and put it on spam, by now, I hope.
Candidate 7. European Space Agency (ESA)/ NASA, CERN, Wipro, IBM all think that one person cannot be expert in so many fields and they feel I should expertise in one domain.
Candidate 8. Even many organization where they indirectly interviewed me, have same opinion, how can you say that you can file at least 1000 patents in a year? My indirect question to them, is, by now allowing me to patent (All patent offices is great in India), human kinds are losing chance to develop new technologies, as those ideas may not be generated again, and we may lose those technologies for ever, or may be for few million years from now.

My answer is creativity has no end and every person can be that much creative.  Thus, by putting red tap-ism these all organizations are slowing don the pace of research reaching to the common man.

Candidate 1: Another important point it why after moon landing it is taking 40 years to go to MARS, it means research was slowed down....By now, we should have landed on MARS.

Candidate 7: Are these agencies becoming ivory tower or are the scientists shown the gilded cage, or are these organization becoming money spinning agencies,.... I've no answer, but it's worth debating.

I'm not against these organizations but, against the slower pace of implementation of research for the benefit of humankind.They are great at their own way and in their own domain.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude,
ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: