Thursday, September 18, 2008

I know personally many who eat their hunger and drink their thirst

I know personally many who eat their hunger and drink their thirst

In this is GREAT world, I know more people who eat hunger and drink their thirst

Yes, I know personally many who eat their hunger and drink their thirst.

I know only few heroes who have either money, skill or education, or all of these,

I know billions who don't have these qualities and hence they are unsung.


I know few who reached at the top by ethics and values,

Yes, I know many who reached at top by unethical means.

I know few who earned millions by ethical means

Yes, I know many who have earned billions by unethical means.

I know few who earned degrees by unethical means,

Yes, I know millions who earned their education by ethical means.

I know many workers who work day and night and build giant buildings

Yes, I know they do not live in thos hives but stay put in huts throughout their lives.

I know many whose contributions can shake this world

Yes, I know but they are unsung heroes and their contribution have been nullified 'on purpose'.

I know many who have contributed the most

Yes, I know however, they could not get any attention due to favoritism of people.

This world is full of contrasts, contradictions and full of atrocities

This world works more behind the scenes than before y/our eyes.

This world dumps the best of the bests

This world do not like idealistic people

This world do not deserve to last longer as ethics and values are been consciously allowed to degrade on mass scale

This world is beautiful but the end is inevitable once you allow corrupt minds to work

This world is heaven but practicality is overtaking idealistic ventures

This world is full of selfish desires

This world has certain end, the reason being, that which has to born has to die one day.

Let us make this world a really caring world than 'who cares' world.

Otherwise, human being will never come to know why it has end.

Otherwise, human beings will die their own death due to their own created path.


Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: