Saturday, September 06, 2008

Whether you want to Contribute or Take Credit?

Whether you want to Contribute or Take Credit?

My senior once told me story of Somerset Maugham. Once advised his son, "Son whether you want to be contributor or credit taker?"

Son asked him innocently," Why father?"

SM, "There are more than 99.99% on this side, who are always trying to take credit but on the other side there are very few. You have ample time, energy and scope on other side as there are only 0.01% contributors"

The people seating next to him had a big laugh.

Thanks to my senior "Captain" who told me this story.

No need to say we had a big laugh too.

coming more.

1 comment:

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude said...

Dear http://www.chennaiflowerplaza.com,,
Thanks a lot.

Their is REAL joy in relentless contribution that add REAL VALUE to LIFE.

I can see the glowing faces like my parents, grand parents, my Sadguru Swami Madhavnath, who feel/ felt satisfied after contribution to self, family, society.

In fact, why GOD has always glowing and happy face, it is because God only contributes and takes nothing. So the flow of giving is larger than taking back, hence, when nothing is left with one self at that moment he becomes 'ONE' with this lamighty force. There remains no barricade between him and that almighty force and it glows, glows and glows.
Should I say "Amen"? No.
Facts are facts.
Give, Give and Give to society. The almighty puts his almighty force behind you the more you give the more the force of god behind the giver.

Dr. Ashish