Friday, September 19, 2008

Where to use I and where not to use I?

Where to use I and where not to use I?

In spirituality it is always said that those who have lesser ego reach pinnacle of spirituality. The reason being sublime your I and you get fused with God, the almighty.

Once I was discussing it with one of my friend. Suddenly their in the bus there came a advertisement board mentioning TO-LET.

The joke generated was, please don't add I in between To and Let.

Similar is the case with too much me, myself, my family, my city, my nation, my continent, my earth, my solar system, my galaxy, my Universe, and my Multiverse. Come on believe more in contribution than taking credit or quarreling, because in this world so much has left to be done than done, that, there is no time for these useless things.

In top class movies you might have seen the real hard worker never takes the credit as he has sublimated his I the ego. Though he is the biggest contributor still no claims.

That is how concept of detachment was generated by holy scripts like Geeta and ......

It is sure, once it has been given much importance then it has a point in it.

Many have experience it as well that if you have less ego or have brushed your ego or those who know how to keep themselves down to earth become the biggest contributors in their later part of lives.

Thus, lesson is use your ego, egotism, egoism, I less frequently but do not forget to use it where ever required at precise moment and in proper circumstances. Just refer scripts from various religions where to use I and not to use.

Amen. Amin. Aum.

No comments: