Thursday, January 26, 2017

Will the best be consulted by states or nations or UNO bodies on the merit basis irrespective of their pedigree

Will the best be consulted by states or nations or UNO bodies on the merit basis irrespective of their pedigree? 

Ex. 1. I know at least 10 who can prepare National/ State Budget than any other in the world can, etc. I've met such at least 10 people in India, 2 people of Russian origin or 5 people of USA origin, etc. 
Ex. 2. Even province budgets, same case.
Ex. 3.
Ex. 4.

Why do people think only Finance Minster and the whole team and Government machinery only can prepare the Budget, when every data is so transparent now a days? 

I've seen and prepared Budget Analysis since last 22 years, even I know it, however, when I was just challenged you can't do this or that at that time I had to tell the people over here it's so easy, and I know at least 25 people and given the names to them, these are the people who can prepare the budget, and these are the places we can get the data and this is how it is prepared and why this is the best Budget. However, the people in front said, it's not your job then why you do all these big things and waste time? Why you waste y/our Sundays/ Holidays on such things? For us, even, The Solution Master book is also a waste of time, as you're not that big leader.

My first question is, "Why do people think only one person is blue eyed and s.he can do particular thing, and others can't do that s/he can do or that position can do?"

My question is, "Why do people make simple things, complicated?" and I stop here. 

Even I know people who can raise better questions, give better solution than me and I stop here..

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, India

No comments: