Wednesday, January 04, 2017

To be on lighter side Can all Organisations take failures as Edison did to discover/ invent bulb

To be on lighter side, Can all Organisations take failures as Edison did to discover/ invent bulb? A big question.

Why I'm writing?
I'm on the verge of discovering something/s very useful for humankind... however, none, are giving me opportunity to experiment my algorithms on 12 (twelve) Super Computers at a time, already contacted HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Dell, Infosys, HCL, TCS, Wipro, Google, AMD, Apple, CDAC, Boeing, Airbus, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, MIT, CalTech, NASA, ISRO, Roskosmos, CERN, World's Top Universities, .... you name it... No takers....and we call these companies innovators. Even contacted few government organisations too, around the world. As I know, it can be a big breakthrough in R & D, and how R & D happens itself.
To be on lighter side, once, a person said, "I doubt their hiring procedure itself, as they hire most of those who do not like continuous innovation.... They like event based and occasional innovation, to show we did this and that and for annual increments". Though, I was also working in DataPro a Tech firm, at that time, I took this remark lightly at that time, but, now it's my experience as well.
Hope, as I take criticism positively these organisations will take this positively as well.
To be on lighter side, Can all Organisations take failures as Edison did to discover/ invent bulb? Its a big question.... some one once said, and this is too, is my experience now, "There are few broad minded people like you, don't put on the web, people will take it negatively". I said, "In fact, Tech firms will love it, as its a full time job...and devoted, passionate and interesting one too, it will definitely not disrupt their daily jobs and long time jobs will be eased up."
Human life is very short even if it's 100 years, hence, Open Question, ANY TAKERS?
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, India

No comments: