Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Positive Autobiography of a Loser

Positive Autobiography of Loser

Like Winners I also work very hard to be champion,
However, I was either 4th or 5th all the times,
The Gold, Silver, Bronze medal never got in Big events,
Still I represented my country in Big events, and kept trying as people and I had faith in me,
People called me looser, but, matured mind called me one who tires hard,
My idol and icon was Abraham Lincoln who lost several times and then became President,
My idol and icon was Thomas Alva Edison who invented lamp after thousands of failure,
It doesn't mean I never win in National Events, I did, but at other level I Was Loser,
However, I know the life of Winners as well,
After winning they lost the track of life, not all, but many of them,
For me loosing was just a usual phenomenon even after hard and final try,
Still, I'm living life full size, my government appreciate my efforts,
Still, I'm guiding next generation to make them winners, as I know, where I lacked,
Still, governments sponsor my training programs and academies as they know winners are made there,
During my time only few took sports as the option,
Now, it has become carrier as well, in countries like India and other,
Thus, I may be looser at big events, but at several levels I'm a winner.
Anyhow, everybody is winner in his life at some place or at some events,
Life gives chance to everyone whether winner or looser if one tries his best or more than the best.
I know many who could not score century in cricket but were out many times in nineties,
I know many who went to war, fought it and came lone survivor after hard try,
I know many who didn't score home run but were best baseball players,
I know many who are running under 10 seconds but are never number one in the Olympics,
I know many who has scores perfect in gymnastics but when overall average were taken they were nowhere,
I know many who are billionaire but they are not in the reachest list of the world,
I know many who have better working culture than the best organisation in the world, but their name world doesn't know,
I know many who are better than James Bond or Bruce Lee or Samsung but they are not known to world,
I know many who lost only one match but are always called loser
I know many good people who are looser for the world but are winners in their family life,
Hence I say these people are looser in some part of life and they are winner in different sense,
It's not philosophy it is practicality of life, and I'm aware of it,
Now, you may decide whether I'm the winner or the loser.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude,
ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: