Saturday, January 16, 2010

Positive Autobiography of a Champion

Positive Autobiography of a Champion

I worked hard day and night,
I made myself emotionally strong day and night
I had sacrificed a lot day and night
I am persevering for my chance day and night
I'm preparing myself day and night
I've focussed myself for this championship day and night
After that
I have won this championship
I have reached the pinnacle of success
I have become number uno in the world
I have conquered the best in the world
Still I know
Many championships I'm going to win
Many world records I'm going to create
Many stpes I've to conquer
Many hurdles I have to pass
However, I also know,
This will not be the final feat in this field
This will not be the record which remain forever
This will not be my final success
This will not make success go into my head
As I know
Many champions will make their mark in this field
Many champions will overtake my all the records
Many champions will try themselves to reach better than my success
Many champions will have better success story than me
As
This world was never dearth of talent
In this world many have come and gone doing better than the best
This world can produce more champions than me
In this world many are raring to go but they don't get chance
Then
This world is going to forget my achievements
This world will have new names
This world will have new records
This world will have new patterns of records.
Thus,
I'm keeping myself busy for next championship
I'm keeping aware about all these aspects of life
As
I know everything that comes into being has to either change and/or perish
It includes the champion, the championship and the records as well.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude
ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: