Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Father and Father's day

Father and Father's day:

Watch this beautiful flash presentation and great.
http://www.touchninspire.com/inspire/father.html
Thanks to website touch to inspire.

I have unique experience that many soldier's/ military personnel family might have seen or virtually or directly experienced.

My father came from war, I was child and I asked my mother," Who is this person?"
++++++++++No need to say mother cried+++++++
From that instance I realised "War is Bad rather the Worst thing in life of many and it is not a solution but an aggravator to every problem. Families face stress, soldier faces stress, countries face stress, economies face stress.........
Fathers are very important they bring discipline, hope, direction to lives....that's how I am indebted to father, my poem states, even if I make the sleepers of skin for my parents I won't be able to repay the debt to my parents.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: