Saturday, December 06, 2014

Poem for everyone: I’m child of God, not less than that, not more than that

I’m child of God, not less than that, not more than that
Whatever, I think, I do or whatever happens through me; God knows it all,
In fact, he generates those things, I know well
Whenever, I try to fly, God knows it all
Whenever, I cry, God knows it all
Whenever, circumstance fry me, God knows it all
God knows more about me, than I know about myself,
As, I’M CHILD OF GOD, not less than that, not more than that
I challenge you oh God, “Yes, Prove me, oh God, if I’m not your child”.
I challenge people, “Yes, Prove me my people, kindly enquire to HIM and prove it”
I’m, child of God, not less than that, not more than that.
Oh, what a comfortable feeling that is
Oh, what a solace, I get,
Oh, what a salvation
Great God, I’m your child, not less than that, not more than that.

Intuition Poem/ Composer: Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude. 5th December 5, 2014/ Friday
Please note: This poem is applicable to every entity. 

No comments: