Thursday, October 08, 2009
Now Noble Laureate says same:"Mistake to define good work by awards"
Now Noble Laureate says same: "Mistake to define good work by awards"
As got Noble Prize to map the ribosomes at the atomic and molecular level:
There are MANY WE KNOW:
1. Are not interested to be famous but are doing solid work,
2. Are not interested in awards themselves but forward others names,
3. Are having more authority than even Presidents and Prime Ministers of the nations have but do not show,
4. Are having donated money more than richest person but not highlighting to public,
5. Are doing better work than Noble prize winners but never expect Noble Prize,
Great people who are satisfied themselves by their own work, being work is worship, than expecting some worldly thing.
Of course they are known to world only when they get focus, but how about their earlier work? Why do they not get name and fame for the better work than the best? Why media is always biased towards few people or organisations or nations or events or phases?
Many unanswered and unanswerable questions. However, truth is that media spinners are different and real contributors may be different even in this era of communication explosion is proved.
Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude (Written during lunch time and posted without hampering daily work in the office, because- "I am going to contribute, contribute, contribute! Even if I don't have got any award")