Saturday, January 31, 2009

Laid/ Lay off? Here are few Learning, Learning, and Learning Experiences

Laid/ Lay off? Here are few Learning, Learning, and Learning Experiences:

Investing time in Reinventing yourself in the time of lay offs:
http://www.forbes.com/2008/12/30/reinvent-job-career-leadership-careers-cx_hj_1230ultimate.html

Personally, when I got 2nd Layoff in my life in the year 2000 A.D. / 2K , I went on to pursue, PhD and did some short term consulting and Visiting Faculty jobs by taking family and friends in to confidence. Visited more than 3000 organisations, provided free consultations to Small Scale Sector units near my home town and saw the REAL SITUATION.

Few of my friends went to do some NGO work and helped the poor and / or needy people.

It was Learning, Learning, and Learning Experience.

Dr. Ashish Manohar Urkude, ashish.urkude@gmail.com

No comments: