(AS VERY FEW ARE RAISING QUESTIONS OVER WELFARE OF ALL), sometimes on invitation from World Bank (WB), UNO/ UNESCO, and World Economic Forum (WEF) till date for saving Human Civilization: (On demand again and translated in to many languages as much as I can using Google translator, etc. methods, may be it's not translated up to the mark, but tried.):
29. India is facing extended Monsoon this year. Since, last 6 months it's raining. Thus, do you think, most of the funds of all the nations in future, might be devoted to infrastructure build up and maintenance only? The obvious reason being, roads gets washed away, telephone cables, water pipelines, electricity cables gets broken, hospitals got washed away, education institutes got washed away...thus, in that case, how could world bank help the nations and what would be its role? Will WB opt for going project by project basis or will it help the nations and work proactively?
30 How can we reduce the time between these utilities are planned and the time it is actually delivered to the end users? Also, what are the best practices around the world that World Bank is thinking to implement to improve this service delivery?
31. Many have tried to eradicate poverty in India and around the world. They failed. Hence, how feasible is this poverty reduction program? Also, what are the steps that we at World Bank are taking to avoid such failures again?
In this world of Egotism i.e. "I-Me-Myself-My organization-My Product and Services", one thing that is forgotten is GIVING and not advertising. In many Indian scripts it's mentioned that, 'what right hand donates even the left hand should not come to know'. Hence, the donations and giving and even CSR is not a big part of the Big Budgets of many individuals and organizations. None in corporate world agrees on the principle of 'the more you give, the more will come back to you'. It's not even part of many top Fortune listed companies, or if they have, they take more than they give, is for sure. Then, how would these entities be encouraged to Giving, to Helping others, and the Welfare of all? .....Kindly let's also know, what will be the role of World Bank in these activities?...Kindly let's also know whether you've touched these points in your book?
33. Since decades, building roads, providing electricity, and construction of toilets for every household are part of every year's Budget of every country, but, it could not be achieved, is also a fact. Thus, according to Governments these things are interlinked and are equally important. Now, the question is, can the World Bank take responsibility of keeping track on budgets and helping countries to keep record of every dollar/ taka/ cent / rupee / money spent on these activities? If not then after 2200 A. D. i.e. after 100 years, same question and same discussion would take place and my great grand children will be asking the same question to your counter parts. Hope you don't laugh at this question. However, it's horrible reality of our lives, and hope you'll touch this point in your all important discussion.
34. Hope Right to Education is applicable to poor people in India. This itself is a big question. Now, take a live case, if Government chooses children of poor to be taught, and the parents of those children are construction worker, then? The parents are going to migrate for the job, even to other cities, isn't it? Then how can they keep a track on it? Government machinery can keep a track, but not these illiterate poor people. Also, parents can't leave their children behind....There are hundreds of such cases I know....and thus children are left illiterate and parents are forced to opt for job over education of children. Slowly, children also become earning source for parents in India and Bangladesh too. Also, education and coming out of poverty goes hand in hand in this part of the world. Thus, I believe that, trustworthy government machinery all across the country in conjunction with these poor people, and technology to support, can only alleviate these poor out of poverty. Hope, you'll touch this point in your lecture. Thanks.
66 Finland's Experience in Education:
:It's time, we start dreaming for 100% educated human being on earth. Otherwise, in 22nd century the humans shifted on moon base or mars base would start calling us, backward race among the humans.....May be at this question you'll laugh, but, if it happens then, ...we'll be laughed. Hope Finland will share their expertise in implementing 100% literacy, at the world level....
66. Congrats for successessfully implementing education reforms to Finlanders. They were among the first to implement Right To Education Act (RTE) in their country, being small country and willing to implement, they seem to be successful too. Thus both corolaries are true. Now, the question is how can they help other countries? Also, why cannot their expert implementers help other 135 countries, where RTE is there but are not successful? If it doesn't happen then Education to all, will forever, remain Human Dream, and might be in 22nd century man will colonise moon, with highly educated beings, and back home on earth, those living on moon will call us, the relatively illitarate society. Hope you'll touch this point. Thus, each successful country will educate at least a million i n a span of a decate in ....not so educated countries....could be a better aim for human society in future. Sustainance of human civilisation is at stake hence also, I believe, you all would discuss, these points, please.
67. Discussion topic: Google Hangout...:
Youth around the world expect similar things as such, like good education, job, etc. However, time and again it's observed that some of them cannot achieve that. Will these hangouts help them achieve their goals in their lives?
68. Voice and Agency: Empowering women.....Hon. Hillary Clinton..
Q. 92. I have a direct question to all the world leaders. Again. Since early childhood I've this question. Are India and Pakistan, Israel and Palestine, North and South Korea, UK for Falkland with Argentina, China and India, finally Cold War giants USA-UK-France and Russia, going to fight for millions of years? Are human beings not going to evolve for peace, from barbaric to god like souls? This the, the main hurdle in this part of world before the economic integration. This is the world level problem. Hope this point will be discussed in your all important discussion. Hope you'll not ignore this important question cum solution to many problems of the world.
Q. 95. (Title of discussion: Can open data policy boost world economy?: 14th July 2014:)
Our family always supported free education, free knowledge, free healthcare to all and welfare of all, concept. The simple example and reason is given below.
Just, imagine, open access would not have been there, the concept of "ZERO" in mathematics would not have been out/ open to the world, from India. Then?
We're running computers on this concept only due to open open data policy only. Thus, open access to data, information and knowledge will lead to WISDOM and will definitely boost the global economy is what we feel. Hope this point will be covered in your all important discussion.
Q. 96. (Title of discussion: Can open data policy boost world economy?: 14th July 2014: ) Imagine a top B'School or T'School or E'School does a research and keeps copyright for 1000 years and none buy it. It will lose its relevance. Imagine, I as an individual right an article with all detailed data/ info/ knowledge/ wisdom / implementation strategy and put it on open access and countries implement those things and change for betterment of humanity. What will be useful? Obviously later. That's the impact of open data and access and transparency. What the use of your existence if your work is not useful to benefit this world?
Q. 97. (Leaders eat last: Why some teams pull together while some not: 15th July 2014.)
Hope you agree that the more selfless people you have in your team with focussed approach with all possible required skills, authorities and attributes; the more chances you've for winning. Hope you've touched this point in successful teams.
If it's called inclusive growth/ economy in case of USA, then, why it fails every now and then, was the obvious question I faced in the classes of international marketing I took. Once, I got tired of answering all the questions with all relevant economics and commerce and management answers. The class lasted for more than 5 hours. Students point was, "If the economy is inclusive and good and favorable to all, then it must be sustained by the people, and for the people". Thus, also, students felt that, only those economies go down, which are anti-masses and favorable to classes, and one of them was USA economy..... Your expert comment/s on these questions will be really welcome by the new generation students and citizens around the world.
Q. 99. (Can open data Boost Economic Growth and Prosperity? 23rd July 2014)
Our family always supported free education, free knowledge, free healthcare to all and welfare of all, concept. The simple example and reason is given below. Just, imagine, open access would not have been there, the concept of "ZERO" in mathematics would not have been out/ open to the world, from India. Then? We're running computers on this concept only due to open open data policy only. Thus, open access to data, information and knowledge will lead to WISDOM and will definitely boost the global economy is what we feel. Hope this point will be covered in your all important discussion.
Q. 100. (Can open data Boost Economic Growth and Prosperity? 23rd July 2014)Imagine a top B'School or T'School or E'School does a research and keeps copyright for 1000 years and none buy it. It will lose its relevance. Imagine, I as an individual right an article with all detailed data/ info/ knowledge/ wisdom / implementation strategy and put it on open access and countries implement those things and change for betterment of humanity. What will be useful? Obviously later. That's the impact of open data and access and transparency. What is the use of your existence if your work is not useful to benefit this world?
Q. 101. (What Grades would you give to teachers in your country- 25th July 2014-World Bank)
I would rate my teachers who taught me till today as the best, right from Primary Education till Ph.D. Now, when future rating is concerned it should be holistic rather than just/only performance based. In India Guru is Guru, who is beyond rating and value, as s/he stands for legacy that has been there since ages. Hence, apart from her/ his basic qualification s/he must be have skills to build values and ethics in the students along with skills and knowledge s/he can deliver to next generation that leads them to live a wiser life. Hence, I'm recommending a holistic education and evaluation system, here for the next generations.
Q. 101. In Protugese Language: Same question:(What Grades would you give to teachers in your country- 25th July 2014-World Bank)
Eu classificaria meus professores que me ensinaram até hoje como o melhor, desde a Educação Básica até Ph.D. Agora, quando classificação futuro está em causa deve ser holística e não com base apenas / só o desempenho. Na Índia Guru Guru é, que está além da classificação e valor, como s / ele defende legado que existe desde as idades. Assim, para além de seu / sua qualificação básica s / he deve ser ter habilidades para construir valores e ética em que os alunos, juntamente com habilidades e conhecimentos que ele / ela pode entregar a próxima geração, que os leva a viver uma vida mais sábia. Por isso, eu estou recomendando um sistema de ensino e avaliação holística aqui para as próximas gerações.
While thinking about this world, and it's well-being I could not sleep many nights. Even yesterday, I had a dream that I was trying to pursue few super rich people to give some food to the poor on one side, but in vain. The rich, who were drinking and making merry and enjoying life and throwing wine bottles, but were not, interested in giving as they felt by giving, the poor will start remaining dependent on them. Then, I requested these super rich .....but I failed.
God bless this earth and everyone, every entity and everything.
From India/ Earth/ Solar system/ Universe/ Multiverse....